PDA

View Full Version : Tension Headaches.

Helen1985
02-11-11, 13:02
Hey everyone,
Is this a tension headache?........ Every known again i seem to get the most uncomfortable pressure in my head sometimes feels like my eyes are gonna exsplode ive never felt anything like it!! Ive had GP look into my eyes and she didnt seem to worried about anything (i was worried about brain tumour!) Its not exactly painfull but i do notice the day after i get a really achy neck and feel quite sick. Is this normal?? xxxx

Vivi
04-11-11, 18:18
I get the exact same thing! :D Probably just headache or sinus pressure.

Jules147
05-11-11, 01:42
Neck tension and headaches went together when my suffering was at its worst. I thought I had a brain tumour. Sometimes they could go on for days. My eyes would ache and/or be watery. Sometimes it would only be the one eye, usually the right but sometimes the left. Then I had pain in my sinuses and wanted to keep rubbing the bone above the bridge of my nose. I also had feelings of nausea.

Now I feel absolutely fine. I have done since August. The doctor told me what WAS causing the headaches not what WASN'T...

This was the most effective reassurance you can ever receive. I received the same style of reassurance from my CBT therapist.

A pack of 28 Citalopram sit in the drawer along with some sleeping pills. I took the latter for a few days and then stopped. I never touched the Citalopram but came very close.

jessicalittler79
21-11-11, 23:12
ur not alone with this i have very bad head pressure right on top of head :( it last allday long

Helen1985
22-11-11, 09:35
Just to let everyone no i ended up going to the docs with this, it got really bad. They have prescribed me some migraine tablets and they seem to be working really well, i do still get them but not as bad. xx

jessicalittler79
17-01-12, 21:51
I am still haven head pressure , bad it seems to feel like sinus I get pressure in head forhead and face, it's awfull and it's causing alot of anx

CONS
17-01-12, 21:54
You can request oxygen, which is a more 'natural' way of relieving migraines and cluster headaches etc

crystal17
17-01-12, 22:21
You can request oxygen, which is a more 'natural' way of relieving migraines and cluster headaches etc

Where do you get the oxygen from and in what form? I have migraines and dont wanna take drugs for them so would prefer something natural.