PDA

View Full Version : help

R.Barratt
02-11-11, 14:29
i have suffered with anxiety and depression which is quite sad concidering im only 16. but now its worse than ever. i dont want to ever leave my bed let alone my flat. i hate feeling like this. i have so many things i want to do but it all feels like a pipe dream that will never happen. sorry for whining we all need to do it every now and again :bansign:

pinkdove
02-11-11, 17:47
Hi, sorry to hear you are feeling so low, and so young too, do you have anyone you can talk too ? your parents ? you really should get some help. go to your gp, and tell them exactly how you feel, and if you can't go, get them to come and see you, you can get better with the right help, take the first step and talk to someone, good luck

R.Barratt
03-11-11, 14:18
i live on my own and dont really see my parents and even when i do we arent very close so i am not able to get advice from them.
i have had councilling since i was 11 and they never helped but i am now seeing someone new who is much better.
however i havent seen her in the past 2 weeks and i dont know when i next will so i am feeling quite anxious about that.
private message me please i am new and want to gain some friends :)

Devan78
03-11-11, 14:50
Try to find out the reason that why is it so. Try to be happy and relax.
Don't stuff with the thing that are not important to you. No need for any medicine.
regards

jill
03-11-11, 15:21
Hi hun :D:hugs:

Anxiety has no rules when it comes to age, I know this oh to well (will not go into that right now)

16 is a young age hun, my heart goes out to you :hugs: I have always known that panic,anxiety, is very hard to learn and understand as an adult, but being a child, this must be sooo hard for you :hugs: I am sorry to hear that you don't have anyone to talk to, this must be hard for you too. :hugs:

Not understanding what we are going through and understanding symptoms can be quite scary, no wonder you find it hard leaving your bed or going out, BUT hunny :hugs: try and put a small routine in for yourself on a day to day bases, one that YOU know you can do, little things, this IN TIME will help you move forward.

All what you are going through right now, you are bound to feel scared, THATS OK :hugs: as time goes on and the more you learn about what you have, this helps us move forward.

You say you have had councilling since you where 11 but this never helped, ohhh hunny, I am sorry to hear this, BUT, from what I know, you maynot think they helped, but them just being there must have helped a little, there support may not show till later on in your life. I have always said, that any support that is given, no matter how small, it helps, its just anxiety gets in the way of showing, how much it helped, Mmm does that make any sense ? :wacko:

You say your seeing someone new who is better, but don't know when your seeing them, Mmm why is this hun, can you not ring them and ask when your next appointment is.

When we are acute with anxiety, taking some control of what we have helps us move froward, YOU yourself can take some control, give them a ring.

You can start by doing some small tasks in your flat, doing things that help you feel good or feel a little better, what things do you like doing, Mmm eg..

Games on computer, reading ohhh anything that will take your mind off how you feel.

I really feel for you right now, but there IS support out there, but you have togo out of your way to get it.

YOU have already started helping yourself by coming to this site, WELL DONE, be proud of yourself.

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXXX

R.Barratt
03-11-11, 17:13
thank you so much gill that really helped it even helps just knowing you have cared enought to write me such a long message to help me and give me such good advice. i would really appreciated if you private messaged me so i could get to know a bit more about you. :) im really struggling tonight my boyfriend isnt being helpful and i feel so alone like i have no one that cares about me. i feel like i really need to self harm i cant think of anything else to do to help myself