PDA

View Full Version : Candida

Abbo
02-11-11, 16:04
Has anyone heard of candida, this is a yeast intolerance, I have only found this in the last 2 days and have seen a nutritionist for tests etc today that they tell me I have anxiety but due to candida and the way it effects the body, my diet is very poor, take aways and sweets and fizzy drinks all the time, I am fit and healthy and don't put weight on so it has never bothered me, my symptoms I have suffered for over 2 years with symptoms of foggy head, dizziness, light headed, poor vision and other head symptoms such as head aches etc, I have had MRI scans, ent checks, heart checks, bloods etc etc, recently diagnosed with anxiety and I don't feel anxious so unsure. After discovering about candida I am trying to find out 100% if I can be diagnosed of if there are others that have found out about this. The person I visited today says it is very common that it is miss diagnosed as anxiety as you are anxious but the cause is the yeast and sugar bacteria in your blood. I am not saying for sure this is what I have but after a lot of research this could help others to not be misdiagnosed and avoid just treating anxiety with meds. Please let me know if you can relate to this

Chem
03-11-11, 00:17
Hi. If you scroll down to the bottom of this page, there are a number of other posts about candida.