PDA

View Full Version : Run out of tablets.

duke246810
02-11-11, 19:10
Hi there,

I use rinitidine twice a day for two months now, i read on the packet not to stop using it unless a doctor tells you and i havn't had them now for a week and a half because it is impossible for me to get an appoinmtment with the doctor, and they are not on repeat prescription, im really worried its going to cause me harm if i don't get them for another week or so :/ im already in quite alot of pain with my stomach.. I spoke to the receptionist a week ago and they said it won't matter as they are build up meds but its been a week now so im sure they would have worn off :/ Also im getting very bad pain in head when i step forward ( like the shockwave causes it ) and ear ache :( thanks

Mr.Jitters
02-11-11, 19:16
You can buy ranitidine over the counter throughout the UK at most pharmacies and supermarkets. Make sure to match the dosage.

Perhaps your headache and earache are symptoms of anxiety because you're worrying about going without the pills? The effects of stopping ranitidine are usually limited to rebound acid/indigestion.

Hope you feel better soon!