PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad moring

smiffie
26-05-06, 09:12
Went to the fridge this morning and my chest felt like it was caving in.

controlled myself with deep breathing and it went away.

But still worried about it as i had central chest pain like heart burn.... been burping all morning and had the runs :(

Feel on edge and cant stop fidgiting.... now i have funny rumblings in my right sid eunder my ribs

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

And the week was going so well up to now...

Feel really annoyed and scared :(

manmoor
26-05-06, 09:22
hi richard you are not alone i get chest pain daily along with all the others it seems to be that when we have a couple of good days our old friend ANX comes to haunt us hope you feel better soon xx

Daisybun
26-05-06, 10:39
Hi Richard
Only a blip, but hope you feel better soon. I woke up good, two vertigo attacks in the night but not panicky at all, then started to get going and the tightness and churning has started. But I'm trying to accept it as aprt of the process. Read Claire weeks book yesterday all the way through, also got Ollie's book try his site s very good and gives good avice too. Its about acceptance and not giving your symptoms any credance
Hope it gets better

Daisybun

'This too will pass'

janie
26-05-06, 11:07
Hi there - yes I have chest pain as my main symptom - also had ecg - all clear. I also read clare weeks book all day yesterday - its very helpful. I'm trying just to accept the symptoms and feeling more positive. It is disheartening when a bad day follows a good day but this is all part of the recovery process and to be expected. It doesn't mean you've gone back to square one. Take care xx

smiffie
26-05-06, 11:42
Feeling a "bit beter" now... Still got mega wind... think something cralwed inside me and died last night *holds nose*