PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else worry about this stuff? Help..

rapidhopeloss
03-11-11, 18:39
Is it just me and my mental mind?
I worry about being real, I worry that I am not me, I think nonstop about how my mind works and thinks and functions,which brings me to panic loads and makes me feel trapped and unreal. I question my every move and wonder how I did it!! Its really doing me in and I am an anxious mess :( Am i losing my mind??? Whats going on :(

Mindful
03-11-11, 19:46
You're not losing your mind, your mind is over loaded with lots and lots of thoughts, thats all! I don't mean to make it sound like its nothing, i know how awful that mind racing feels :(

panictomuch
05-11-11, 01:19
I feel like I'm in a dream like stat sometimes. And when I speak I think how do it just come out, the words? I can look at people and think how alien like they look and think all the time about how the world is and why its here. I wonder why there's volcanoes, EVERYTHIN!

I can look at myself in the mirror and not recognise myself. Think its not me and I look evil. Like posessed or somethin and not there. Sometimes, I think am I here?

Its weird. I can think that my my voice isn't even mine sometimes. So

I think its normal to think about things like that as were anxious people. We wanna know and worry about so mancy things and not knowin somethin to us... Well, we don't forgot it and won't just let it go!

emerdie
05-11-11, 08:21
I do this too. Sometimes when walking I wonder how I am walking and the same with talking. I can be halfway through a sentence and instead of thinking about what I'm saying, I start to think about the sound of my voice and whether it's really me that's doing the talking and whether anyone else can notice. It's not a nice feeling but you're not on your own....