PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else get this from anxiety?

oscar1
03-11-11, 20:16
Hi guys. My anxiety has been very bad over the last 6 weeks or so. I have noticed that someimes my arms can feel slightly tender, like when you have flu or a fever, but other than that I don't feel ill, and I wondered if this is being caused by anxiety. I have never experienced this before despite suffering from horrible anxiety for the last 2 years, at some stages much worse than this, so I just wondered if anyone else has had this from anxiety?

Mindful
03-11-11, 20:24
Ive had that, almost like when you run your hand softly down your arm or leg or anywhere on the body, it hurts, not an extreme pain, something more like a dull sort of tenderness, i have had it when poorly and when i am fine so it must be one more symptom to add to that ever growing anxiety list :p

oscar1
03-11-11, 20:41
Yeah thats exactly it. Im so glad you replied. Sometimes I feel as though I must be going mad because of all of the physical symptoms that I get from anxiety.

Mindful
03-11-11, 20:50
I think i have gone mad and come back again about 1000 times so far lol

keepcalmandcarryon
04-11-11, 07:28
yep definitely. I know this is weird, but I hit my arm on my desk the other day and it absolutely killed!! then I did it again a few days later and it hardly hurt at all. I noticed hat when I hit it and it really hurt, I was having a bad day.

I thought it was just coincidence but maybe not...