PDA

View Full Version : ladies, your opinion?

miniholly
03-11-11, 21:15
Well I went to the pharmacist today and asked if the Pill could interfere with antibiotics as I had heard a lot about it effecting how it works and he said that the information they were previously given has changed and most antibiotics don't interfere.
I asked this because I took my last 2 antibiotics (Nitrofurantoin) of my course on the first day (last Monday) I started the pill and was a bit worried it would effect me as I did have sex yesterday with my boyfriend which was unprotected as I thought it was way over a week since I started my pill and should be fine by now and my antibiotics out of my system.
However I went into a mad panic this morning and had to ring up my doctors for the morning after pill which I took around 27 hours after I had sex.
What are the chances of me being pregnant?
And is my pharamicst right?
I know he probably is but just that damn anxiety keeps creeping in. :blush:
I think I just need to get used to being on the pill again to be honest,feels all new again ever since I had a break from it!

Mirabelle
03-11-11, 22:14
Your pharmacist is the best one to tell you so trust what she said.
xx

miniholly
03-11-11, 22:36
thanks :) he was very nice and did take his time looking through all his drug books and such so i think i'm okay.
god i hate anxiety at times, still worrying even though i took morning after pill urgh