PDA

View Full Version : More of a 'step' towards success story

jane84
04-11-11, 01:01
Hi everyone,

I am along way from being fully recovered.. but from being at the point of being suicidal 5 months ago.. i believe that i have a 'step' to success story so just wanted to share this with you all.

I have had sooo many rubbish GPs who tried to fob me off with 'numbing' medication or who did not understand etc..I had almost given up all hope (well if the professionals can't help me, no one can eh) but finally i have found a supportive and understanding GP who is open to trying different meds and tecniques (sorry about the spelling)...

My only advice is to keep on searching until you find a wonderful GP like i have and do not give up until you do.. as they are out there!!

A wonderful GP and a tiny ray of hope/strength - i truly believe is all each of us need to get well... and i am saying this from personal experience of being at rock bottom.. as i said, i am still a long long way off being well but to be able to have this little bit of hope/strength from being so low is a success in itself.

Take Care everyone and pls dont give up even when you can't see any light at the end of the tunnell..because it is there..we just have to find it! - Jane xx

Chem
04-11-11, 01:54
It's great to hear you sounding so positive Jane. Thanks for sharing :)