PDA

View Full Version : rescue remedy

kirgray
04-11-11, 09:05
can i take rescue remedy alongside my propanalol?
Thanks guys

paula lynne
04-11-11, 10:08
Hi there. It does contain natural essences of flowers, but also contains alcohol. Even "natural" meds interact with other meds, so check with your chemist. They all keep a book/ledger about interactions of meds, they will definately be able to help you. For example, I couldnt take Valarian with my BP meds. Im sure your local chemist can help you with this one
Paula x

kirgray
05-11-11, 13:52
Thanks Paula :)

hannah26
19-12-11, 19:43
Hi I take propranolol and citalopram and I use rescue remedy everyday. I use rescue remedy pastilles and gummy stars!!:):) They have never harmed me as they are alchohol free. But ask your GP.

Good luck x x

moirascott
19-12-11, 19:45
Hi

I dont know if you can take it with your medication, however I found that rescue remedy did not work for me.

Moira

daintydi
19-12-11, 20:03
Hi All,
Im fairly new here, ive just recently started taking propranolol, so whats rescue remedy? where do i get it? and is i any good? Thanks x

moirascott
19-12-11, 21:51
Diaintydi

They sell it at the nomorepanic shop, however like I have said in my previous message.... it did nothing for me, but that is my own experience.

Moira

robinbrum
19-12-11, 21:57
Rescue remedy did nothing for me either. Have some valarian drops and they've not had much effect either. I took 5 htp for 3 months and all I got were nosebleeds and headaches. Likewise l-phenylalanine.
Holland and Barett have had a lot of money out of me over the years!

daintydi
20-12-11, 05:51
Many Thanks robinbrum, i shall save my hard earned cash!

buffybot
26-12-11, 15:24
I found this helps me but it is hard to say if that is because of all my other meds and it is a placebo effect as well! but you can take it with other meds but ask a chemist to be sure as it does contain alcohol.