PDA

View Full Version : Feeling all unedge!

Hayley1982
04-11-11, 09:41
I've woken up feeling all unedge and shakey. Past few days I've been soo hyper, talking really fast and just full of energy now I feel bit down and I'm dwelling on things, thinking I've been silly and don't know why I feel this :-( x

Chem
04-11-11, 10:40
Do you have a history of anxiety? Are you on any meds? Has anything been happening lately that might have caused you to be excited or upset?

Sorry, it's hard to help without knowing a bit more :)

Anxious_gal
04-11-11, 14:42
Hormones, bad dream , even mild dehydration can cause anxiety, happiness uses more energy so you could just be a little bit worn out.
It's very common to have a good day followed by an anxious day .

saro
04-11-11, 16:29
Chin up h :P

Witchitygrub
04-11-11, 23:58
I've woken up feeling all unedge and shakey. Past few days I've been soo hyper, talking really fast and just full of energy now I feel bit down and I'm dwelling on things, thinking I've been silly and don't know why I feel this :-( x

Sounds like your anxiety needs a break!, do u meditate?, I do daily and it helps with that. I find i get like that, when i don't do the right things, or something big happens in my life stress. Try to slow it down, breath slower and you will act slower, I have this book dedicated to just Breathing it's great. A big part of this anxiety is the breathing side, Get an online stop watch like this one..http://www.online-stopwatch.com/, Apparently we are supposed to be 12 breaths per minute, So a little trick a Therapist told me was put finger under your nose, each time you feel air hit the finger that's 1 breath, Most times i am at 16, bad days 18, and good days 12. I just wish in situations i could be 12 which i am trying to do.