PDA

View Full Version : todays a bad day

R.Barratt
04-11-11, 10:54
today is one of those horrible days. i woke up and everythings suddenly hit me. my awful relationship with my mum, my grandad has cancer, i struggle to get into college, i have no friends and i desperately want to be normal.
its like im surrounded by cement and i cant move. i just want to stay in bed all day crying self harming etc. i have no motivation its horrible. i just want to feel relaxed but at the minute i feel so intense.
i want to be happy thats all i have ever wanted but no matter how hard i try to make everything better it seems to ether make no difference or just makes it worse.
any advice people?

missy_c
04-11-11, 11:01
Hi There,

I saw some of your other posts and I just wondered if you had anyone you can talk to, whether it be a friend, family, or doctor. I would get days like this and can understand, but going to the doctor when I recognised I was falling into a depression/anxiety helped, plus posting on here and sharing thoughts. You might need to be referred or get some meds to help, but there is always a way in which you can be helped. It might take time, but it will be worth it xx

R.Barratt
04-11-11, 13:51
Hi. Thank you for being so supportive. No I don't really have any family members or friends I can rely on. Hoowever I have been getting councilling for years. But mines off atm for a few months so I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm so disappointed in myself though because I have stayed in and isolated myself all day alone in my flat. Private message me if you don't mind I'm trying to make new friends xxx

theharvestmouse
04-11-11, 17:29
keep going and don't give up, never give up. There is always a way to improve things even when it seems like there is no hope. I've been there and it feel like its the end but you have to keep going, things will get better. You have to take it one step at a time, its possible to build yourself up and start living the life you want to.

No-one will ever come and knock on your door and hand you everything you want, you have to go out and do it for yourself, its bloody hard but if you want it bad enough then you will do it.

R.Barratt
04-11-11, 20:35
i know it is very difficult and what im struggling with most is one day i can feel so strong but then the next i am pathetic and depressed once more. i am so desperate to get through this i have so much i want to do with my life. thank you for the advice and caring words :)