PDA

View Full Version : bad day

**whenwillthisend**
26-05-06, 15:32
had a really awful day today...just so sick and tired of feeling like this..starting to feel depressed again today. why is it that you just start getting over one thing another rears its ugly head.Im worrying ive got skin cancer now..had a mole removed tuesday got to wait a few weeks for results.
does anyone else feel that their anxiety as an effect on the family ...i feel so sorry for my two kids..they are only 3 and 1 ..i feel i cant cope with them some days..i shout and ive no patience..i love them very much but feel so guilty i cant do "normal" things with them such as taking them places because of my anxiety and fear of having a panic attack and being on my own with them..i just could not stand to think i was in middle of town havin a panic with my two kids screaming!!!!
in fact im forgeting to feel what it was like to feel normal again...
i want to be better if not for myself for the kids...
i wish i could wave a magic wand and anxiety disappear!!!!!!!!

joolsukuk
26-05-06, 16:15
hi.
ive had mine since youngest was 4 months od ..shes now 12..my big fear used to be that i was out with them and then you know: what if this..what if that.. but they big girls now i coped they coped! they know when i say i feel a bit funny, to just chat or they say oh mum your ok lol..if you find that magic wand make sure you lend it to me hun xxx

jools xx

jackie
26-05-06, 16:24
yeah that magic wand would be great. until then try not to go down the guilt road as it really makes it all seem so much worse

i so know what you mean about getting over one fear and another comes up to replace it but im sure your fears are unfounded

i hope one day you feel up to going out

jackie