PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing but please help!

cassy1989
05-11-11, 23:11
For a while now I have been noticing that my knickers are a bit wet when I pull them down to go the toilet and its wee! The thing is I don't even realise I've done, its only a little bit and at first I ignored it cos I thought it might be sweat!
Is this normal, I'm 22 and I have a 5 year old son but if its my pelvic floor being weak wouldn't I have had this since my son was born?
I keep thinking its a symptom of ms. Please help!

Mirabelle
05-11-11, 23:21
Hi Cassy
It's probably just a little urine that is left in the urethral when you finish peeing and it dribbles out when you stand up. Make sure you have finished before you stand up, this should stop it.
If it was MS I think you would just pee down your leg until your bladder was empty
xx

Anxious_gal
06-11-11, 00:13
Vaginal discharge is normal, the vagina is self cleaning, so it produces discharge, also sweat and urine can all cause your undies to be damp, thats why they invented panty liners :)

Gailgwl
06-11-11, 11:30
Ive had bladder probs and was told that if you lean back while peeing it empties your bladder completely- i was amazed at how much more pee came out. This might help if you think its urine and its pretty easy to try.