PDA

View Full Version : Feeling light headed

Humly
06-11-11, 11:38
I know that anxiety can make you light headed but does anyone find that after they have been highly anxious and agitated for a long period of time, that when you start to calm down slightly, you become a bit light headed. Is it sort of a relief thing that your brain is telling your body? I have just started taking Kalms - not on any other meds - so it might just be them but it doesnt say anything on the side effects bit. I am hoping that its just all the stress over the last long week combined with the lack of food that is causing this. Thanks.

Chem
06-11-11, 11:51
Stress, lack of food, anxiety and not enough water can all cause light-headedness. As you relax your adrenaline level drops and that can make you feel the same way.

pinkdove
06-11-11, 13:11
yes i agree with chem, i was told it was my body recovering from all the anxiety, i find distraction helps, keep busy, i'm sure you will feel better soon. good luck x

Witchitygrub
07-11-11, 01:20
Ditto i get many dizzy attacks when i am out, I can't stand it i need things to hold onto almost. I cannot walk unaided yet say in a open space mall, I would drop down to the floor get dizzy. Light headed i get too, just depends really.