PDA

View Full Version : Hello this is Xpicker - Looking o find out more about pullers

Xpicker
07-11-11, 11:05
Hello I am a mum of a daughter who has become a puller - BigTime! and im finding it very difficult - but as my name suggests - I was not without my own problems as a child/teen/young adult! and so although I empathise - I find it so difficult to get her relate to me - This problem like so many anxiety problems is a hard one to crack and the degrees of it can go all over the place. I know that as much as I want to help - I can only do so much. i ws directed by a friend to come here .Just looking and hoping to find people with common experience really.

About myself although it sounds like Im "over" it - this is quite misleading - I may not demonsrate it so much but its a life long battle struggling with anxiety - kids are a cure (with regard to no thinking about yourself o much) but they are also another worry in themselves as mine has demonstrated bless her.

I look forward to getting to know you all. J :)

nomorepanic
07-11-11, 11:06
Hi Xpicker

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

caroline-j
16-11-11, 11:12
Hi. Soz to hear about the problems you are both facing. What exactly is Pulling. Hope to hear from you soon to chat further. All the best. xx