PDA

View Full Version : Pain after urinating

kirstynic
07-11-11, 12:07
Hi

I have been having constant pelvic pain/ ache for 2 weeks now it goes round my back and down my legs, mainly worse on the left but do get sharp pains on the right too.

Yesterday the pain has got really bad after urinating it hurts alot after in my tummy down low and my back.

I went to the doctors last week and had swans and pelvic exam, the swabs were normal. I paid for a private smear and am awaiting results. I am 25 and due on in 2 days tho the ache and pain had been there for 2 weeks the pain after urinating started yesterday really really worried

nicola1980
07-11-11, 12:10
Really sounds like a kidney or water infection, make docs appointment and take a sampe with you x x

kirstynic
07-11-11, 12:44
Problem is I won't get in doctors now till a couple of days time and by then I will probably be on my period, I am so scared its cervical cancer

nicola1980
07-11-11, 12:47
Can't u get an emergency appointment? x x

kirstynic
07-11-11, 12:57
No :( xx scared :(

nicola1980
07-11-11, 13:11
I don't know much about the pelvic pain?? but the other symptoms ur describing r classic ones for a kidney/water infection, i always been a sufferer of them and recently had a kidney infection which was very painfull like youve described x x

kirstynic
07-11-11, 13:50
I hope that's all it is :((

AlexandriaUK
07-11-11, 19:29
UTI (urinary tract infection)I have just finished a 3rd course of antibiotics for one that I was told in August I didnt have, so low level infections dont always show but they still create the symptoms which you are suffering with.
I had 3 tests and then my specimen was sent for a culture test which showed a bacterial infection.
I am sure it will be nothing more serious albeit painful than the above.
Dont worry about it till they give you a reason to worry.

kirstynic
07-11-11, 19:42
What were your symptoms like jamangie, when ever I have had uti's before I have had no symptoms like this