PDA

View Full Version : please can you vote for my rabbit !!!

lonely
07-11-11, 13:27
please support us vote via link below
and like on facebook if you use facebook

we will donate any prizes if lucky enough to win to help rescue bunnies accross the uk in time for christmas thanks x (4 days left to vote, you can vote upto 5 times from one ip addy)

http://www.burgesspetcare.co.uk/excelfeedingplan/star-of-the-show-finalists/lisa-yates.html

many thnaks in advance, it would mean soo much to win, and to achieve something and hopefully help boost my anxiety issues etc, as id feel proud of managing to achieve a goal and helping rescue rabbits by donating our prize if we where to win star of the show :D

debs71
07-11-11, 13:40
Done!

I love your bunny Lisa....Mabel is gorgeous...so cute.xxx:hugs:

Wishing you luck.xx:yesyes:

miss polly
07-11-11, 13:48
Gorgeous little bunny. Voted and liked :yesyes:

nicola1980
07-11-11, 14:00
Done, gorgeous :D xx

lonely
07-11-11, 18:30
thankyou guys, it means alot as i don;t have friends in the real world to ask, voting is soo close but i think she is in 2nd and it closes on friday :weep:
she had 20 likes above yesterday but now down again

you can vote 5times i think

amandaj
07-11-11, 19:07
have voted cute bunny xx

nicola1980
07-11-11, 19:18
thankyou guys, it means alot as i don;t have friends in the real world to ask, voting is soo close but i think she is in 2nd and it closes on friday :weep:
she had 20 likes above yesterday but now down again

you can vote 5times i think
voted again!! xx :D

Veronica H
07-11-11, 19:34
:yesyes:voted...very regal bunnie XV

lonely
07-11-11, 19:44
thank you she is my world, if you can get others to vote that would be great :):bighug1:

lonely
08-11-11, 13:29
please vote if you can, just think the money could help towards 26 or more rabbits getting vital vaccinations against deadly diseases myxi or vhd
or even vet bills, as well as the prize feed to help the rescues feed the animals

you can all help by voting 5 times

thanks lonely x

chappers1980
08-11-11, 14:00
what a cutie x

lonely
08-11-11, 17:28
what a cutie x

thankyou do we have your vote, you can vote 5 times :)

Carys
08-11-11, 18:34
Voted ! I am a bunny fan too.

lonely
08-11-11, 20:27
Voted ! I am a bunny fan too.

thankyou, they are lovely pets arent they :)

Carys
08-11-11, 21:08
They are indeed. I have had a bonded male and female (not able to have babies ! lol) for a few years and they are totally misunderstood as pets by so many people. They are really bright fascinating creatures, with a need for lots of space and stimulation, and they aren't necessarily very cuddly animals. They need time and thought, and sadly they often get kept prisoner in tiny hutches for a lifetime. Sorry, started myself on a 'rabbit rant' :winks: Yours looks like a wonderful happy healthy bunny !

lonely
08-11-11, 21:17
thankyou, yes she is, she is a housebunny, had bunnies over 15 yrs now :), thats why if she where lucky enough to win this id love to donate the prize money and feeds, to help the less fortunate bunnies that end up in rescues every year, and with christmas fast approaching it would be a good benefit to them, just need to get people to vote for us

lizzie29
08-11-11, 21:37
I've just voted! I went back out and in a few times but not sure if they all registered, as it didn't say anything different the sixth time.

She is sooo gorgeous, I used to have two house rabbits and they were amazingly cute. We got them from a rescue shelter. Would love rabbits again one day :)

lonely
09-11-11, 09:22
I've just voted! I went back out and in a few times but not sure if they all registered, as it didn't say anything different the sixth time.

She is sooo gorgeous, I used to have two house rabbits and they were amazingly cute. We got them from a rescue shelter. Would love rabbits again one day :)

thankyou lizzie the votes mean alot to me, many thanks :hugs:

only 2days left to vote now

lonely
09-11-11, 20:41
please can we have some mroe vote thanks :D

nicola1980
09-11-11, 21:17
Hi ive just voted again for u about 10 times and it let me so will vote again tomo :D xx

lonely
11-11-11, 20:33
thanks nicola, voting ends midnight tonight