PDA

View Full Version : no sleep

f0rest
07-11-11, 19:28
short and sweet guys, i havnt slept in 2 days 22 hours and im not even tired, i have been stressed lately over my health anxiety worries and disease phobias, maybe this is linked to me not sleeping?

-thanks guys, kevin x

daphnee
07-11-11, 20:43
i have to take bromazepam to sleep... what are you fearing now? which symptoms so you have??

f0rest
08-11-11, 05:05
dizziness numbness and just an emptyness feeling in my head and eyes.

macc noodle
08-11-11, 05:30
Kevin,

your symptoms above typically fit a sleep deprived individual.

have you tried any over the counter sleep remedies or any tried and trusted techniques?

do you work?

I have been awake all night with a very painful neck and shoulder and, quite frankly, don't know how you have managed to not sleep for so long!

Poor you :weep:

Macc Noodle
xx

Jamesk
08-11-11, 06:04
I've been awake since 2 - just managed to doze off again, but did that waking back up with a huge jolt followed by a racing heart beat. Rubbish isn't it.

Got to get up for work now. :mad:

sammypaton
08-11-11, 07:38
I really feel for you, my sleep is terrible but I found magnesium supplements make me feel quite dosey so I take 2 tablets before bed, I also just read an article about vitamin B6 and how it can make a huge dfference to sleep, anxiety etc.

Danath
08-11-11, 08:55
I think your doctor would agree that it might be time to look at a treatment if its been that long, go see him/her