PDA

View Full Version : here we go again

sarahjb
07-11-11, 21:00
Hi all
I didnt have a good day yesterday. While at work(with disabled clients) I stepped of the tail lift at the back of the minibus and slid on the gavel in the car park and fell. Thank god no one saw me I was so embarassed. I wanted to ask if anyone else experiences clumsyness/feel unbalanced?? as part of their anxiety?? I went for an xray this morning and thankfully nothing was broken. Im sick of being so clumsy and i wish I didnt walk 'funny'(another little gem from anxiety).
Thoughts? Sarah

theharvestmouse
07-11-11, 21:07
Not clumsy as such but I have always felt like I walk funny, if I'm walking on a pavement next to a road I will start thinking about how I am walking and it feels weird.

sarahjb
07-11-11, 22:06
thats me too!! I drag my left foot a bit. although I have never watched myself walking I definately walk weird. my shoes wear down in the same place. I feel very self concious/embarassed. its one of the main problems . people always ask if i have a sore back???!! sometimes I just agree. I do have back pain due to my bad posture /walk. thanks for responding.

Littlehelper123
07-11-11, 23:15
I do that. If I walk past someone I walk funny because I thinkim walking funny. I forget left right left right and start walk left, side ride side lol