PDA

View Full Version : I'm scared :(

Mark801
07-11-11, 22:12
Hey guys, hope all is well.

Lately, things have been going into overdrive with my life. I've been beyond busy with school and work and the semester is almost up so the demand at school has tripled.

Anyways, I've noticed that when I've had a long day, the next day I'm usually really tired and I have muscle aches all over my body and most of all my panic attacks have returned.

But to get to the point, the weather has been kind of iffy over here in NY and I woke up this morning with sinus issues(stuffy nose, sore throat) and my body is really aching and have a slight fever and a "tight band" feeling around my head and I just feel rubbish I guess. But I'm terrified once again of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

The way I feel right now makes me anxious which makes me overbreathe and I'm also having palps.

So my two main questions:

1. Is it normal after a long stressful day to have body aches the next day?

2. Does my sore throat/sinus issues/body ache mean CFS? I'm absolutely terrified I have this because I'm scared it will kill me.:weep: I'm only 21 and I feel like I'm 85.

Then I'm also trying to be rational and say that I'm really stressed and its just plain old generalized anxiety.

Thanks for listening.

Mirabelle
07-11-11, 23:07
Hi Mark
I think the body aches after a stressful day is due to tension in you muscles that you don't notice at the time as you are busy. Try to take ah few minutes to relax your body during a busy day.
I think you may have a cold virus and not CFS. Take some Pareacetamol and plenty of water and you will feel better very soon.
xx