PDA

View Full Version : feel different?

zippy
08-11-11, 16:32
Do any of you with health anxiety always think its different this time? Every time i think i am dying with different cancers i always say to my friend no its different this time, i feel different from them other times. My friend says i always say the same thing but i wont accept it because i do really feel like i feel different. I always feel weird and strange and everything around me isnt right, if that makes sense.

---------- Post added at 16:32 ---------- Previous post was at 13:03 ----------

nobody else feel like this?

spacebunnyx
08-11-11, 18:11
Yep!! and afterwards i feel stupid for thinking I've thought i was dying.. in the past i've thought i've had:

Stroke
Heart attack
Aortic aneuyrism
lung cancer
breast cancer
anal cancer(!)
Bowel cancer
oesophagus cancer
AIDS

to name but a few!
Each and every time it feels so real... and each time it passes and i look back and think "doh - what was i thinking".. how often do you have HA episodes?... mines probably once a year on average..

Jess xxx

zippy
08-11-11, 18:34
I was like this last year and i thought i had
brain tumour
lung cancer
kidney cancer
liver cancer
breast cancer
I am having a bad time at the minute thinking i have ovarian cancer because my period was late by 2 weeks and very light and when it came it only lasted 2 days. I also am getting pains in my groin,down by my left ovary and ibs symptoms. I stupidly googled and ovarian cancer jumped out so now i am convinced i have it because i have all the symptoms. I dont want to feel like this again, i cant cope with the obsession and i know i wont settle until i get a scan or examined or a blood test:ohmy: