PDA

View Full Version : Hello,

hrbie
08-11-11, 13:07
I'm Hannah and I have Asperger's Syndrome and panic attacks. For a year the panic attacks almost stopped, but have recently become worse than they were ever before. I used to only have them in social situations, but I now have them sometimes at random (it seems). I'm constantly worrying and I know this is probably due to stress from being unemployed, but it's so hard to convince myself now.
The panic attacks were included in part of my Aspergers diagnosis but I'm sure I have a separate anxiety disorder. Anyway I don't really want to go back to a psychiatrists to find out, that was almost impossible for me to do the first time round :unsure:

nomorepanic
08-11-11, 13:09
Hi hrbie

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

paula lynne
08-11-11, 14:56
:welcome:Hi Hannah, great to have you on board. Take some time to read the info on anxiety in the left hand column. Nice to have you with us!

pinkdove
08-11-11, 15:28
Hi hannah, and :welcome: to nmp, you will find lots of support here, and make some good friends too, sorry you are not too well at the moment, try and read some of the forums on here, and you will find that there are a lot of us here to help, and people you will relate to, ensuring you that you are not alone x

london guy
08-11-11, 16:01
hi,
hope you find the support you need from the site :)

hrbie
09-11-11, 22:30
thanks everyone