PDA

View Full Version : Thinking too much??

lauralooboo
08-11-11, 21:10
Hi, im new to this! Suffered with health anxiety for sooo long now...so frustrating as this life im so scared of loosing is being wasted worrying about my health...would love to get a headache and not think its a tumor...or have a tummy upset and not think its stomach cancer:wacko: feel its only me but seems im not alone...why does this happen...just wanna enjoy life without worrying about my health!!:noangel:

nomorepanic
08-11-11, 21:11
Hi lauralooboo

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

ashily
09-11-11, 07:25
Hello, welcome.

london guy
09-11-11, 09:41
Hi lauralooboo

welcome to the site :)
im sure you will find plenty of people here who can relate.

lauralooboo
09-11-11, 20:27
Hi,

feel better aleady reading some of the posts...easy to think your the only one who is going through it..maybe im not going crazy after all haha :blush:

Veronica H
10-11-11, 10:11
:welcome:to NMP. Glad that you have found us.

Vx

phillip
17-11-11, 13:33
hi there I am in the same boat I have good days and bad its nice to know im not alone with this I am exatly the same in wishing i could just get on with my life and put this nonsene behind me any time want to chat plse do