PDA

View Full Version : I can't take much more of this

lleksam
09-11-11, 08:20
Hey,

I recently started feeling a little better. I was actually feeling relaxed in my own body and environment.

But once again I started to worry about my fears which are about depersonalization / derealization - I get scared that things don't look "right" I did some exposure therapy with my therapist about depersonalization and I actually felt much better about it and realised I didn't have it.

But I started getting worried and googled someone who said they felt like they were in a film and it has sent me into a massive downward spiral, no sleep just panic and fear.

I more scared that I won't stop worrying about the world...

I just feel I can't go on anymore like this...just a circle of pain and worry :(

---------- Post added at 08:18 ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 ----------

I just look at everything and wonder if I see it correct.

Please don't post info that could cause me to worry more.

---------- Post added at 08:20 ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 ----------

I get into these spirals where everything just builds up, more and more worries on and I end up shaking and getting confused and completely freaking out.....

So stressed and tired now but I made it to work.

Anyone know how to stop those spirals?

saken
09-11-11, 17:12
Sounds like me :P

I got this weird thought that I'm not actually alive/dreaming or something or that the world will collapse any second like someones crushing a mirror nad that everything will turn black.. It really feels like it's gonna happen any second. So strange.. Really scares me.. I know it's not the reality but the feelings feel so real and I can really picture how it would be in my head. I got this after I had a panic attack 2 weeks ago, haven't been able to stop the thinking and do check ups if Im "okay" now. I personally think I'm to a big degree out of my DR but I keep fueling it with OCD thoughts.

Always checking if my eye sight is ok.

Sometimes I feel like fainting for no apparent reason.

Everything just feels weird and sometimes I just want to scream, cry, beat something.. Not at the same time but the feelings change from time to time.