PDA

View Full Version : fast hearbeat whenever i get a cold

leslie_ve
27-05-06, 16:17
hi all i felt fine yesterday. and last night for the first time in months my heart was
racing like mad... i noticed i had a sore throat yesterday ................and all last night and today i feel so ill like im going to faint dizzy and stuff. last time i had a cold my heart raced in the same way and i ended up in hospital taking 1 beta blocker. i was wondering does anyone else get this when they r ill, i find myself panicing rlly badly and am worried my heart will stop also i have aches and pains its awfull

emster
27-05-06, 17:42
yes, i get just the same things when i have a cold, i think its all normal, i know it feels scary + i panic loads when im not well too, but just remember its nothing serious, only a cold and it won't do you any dammage and it all goes away when the cold has gone.
hope you feel better soon.

jackie
27-05-06, 17:46
a fast heart rate is a common symptom of a cold or in fact alot of flus and the like. i tis natural and harmless and i get it every time i feel unwell

jackie

devon_guy
27-05-06, 19:06
Your heart rate will rise as you're ill as your body is having to work hard to fight off the virus/infection that has infected your body, you should be pleased your body is working so efficiently at making you well again:D

leslie_ve
27-05-06, 22:56
hi cheers everyone i still feel terible got a high temprature. and i recon its the dreaded flu this time nt a cold. but i will try nt to worry too much its sleepin i hate the most.