PDA

View Full Version : Constant fear of Dying????

lauralooboo
09-11-11, 21:20
Just wanted to share my biggest fear...i have kids and my biggest fear is of Dying and leaving my kids...it drives me crazy..i envy people who have an illness and just accept they are ill and will get better...i dont...i think i have a life threatening disease and will not accept any different untill a doctor tells me so, then the cycle starts again...im living in a vicious circle and just want to enjoy my life :mad:

janine85
09-11-11, 22:08
Oh my gosh....I have this too....severly.

You can always pm if you like x x

4Catswoman
10-11-11, 12:07
Hi both of you.
I can so relate to this- it seems part of the anxiety that we tend to hop from one symptom or (for me) imagined 'illness' to another.
Just wish I could finally convince myself that there's 'nothing wrong' with me,accept that it's 'only' (!) anxiety & move on & enjoy life fully.
Then I spend time agonizing how I'm missing out on some of the joy of my children, by behaving in this way...
Sorry that you're feeling this way too, but it does help so much to know that we're not alone. ♡

lauralooboo
10-11-11, 20:06
Hi both:)
thanks so much for your kind words...awful isnt it..like a vicious cirlcle, spend my life at the doctors, my hubby says im a hypochondriac and hes prob right but its so not funny when my anxietys sky high and i start thinking the worst...glad im not alone, although wouldnt wish this feeling on anyone:weep: wonder what makes us like this?

Patulica
11-11-11, 12:46
Hi,
I used to be the same when my kids were younger, I was terrified about both dying and leaving my kids and also being collapsing or something while my husband was at work and my kids being left on their own!!!
My kids are now older and I am now much better, I do regret that I didn't enjoy their childhood because I was so anxious.
My husband also thought I was a hypochondriac...anti depressants did help later on ..if you want to talk pm me ....been their worn the tee shirt as they say.
Patulica:)