PDA

View Full Version : determined to do with out meds!!

mas1983
10-11-11, 00:43
i am a 27 year old single mum .. got posnatal depression after my daughter who is now 13 months old..this started off my anixtey which i have before years before.. 6 months ago i went downhill and got to a point were i just wanted each day to end, didnt want be around people and cudnt c a future!! were i got to the point were my house has beecome my comfort soon up to the point were i wont let my children leave!!.. after ups and downs i have started anxitey managment and seeing a exposure therpoist i have tried to recover by myself and did nothing but go round in circles.. support is defo needed!! i always thought i was weak if i asked for help but sometimes u need it!!.. i have been perscribed citropram and even by being told that i wont suceed without is making me more determined to not take it as some might say its daft not to.. i see it as the easy way out and something that i will end up realying on why would i ever want to come off it and get back down to this agen?? maybe its just me?? .. so i am pushing myself forward my lit boy whos 3 was suppose start nursey but i couldnt let him go were today was the first time ive let him the anxitey was there but i didnt have a panic attack and even tho my home my comfort zone and i cant get far atm i found going for a walk and talking to a friend on the phone realli helped me .. am now taking it day by day instead worrying about this and that and have started to be able see a future and this all going away.. i no i have got a long way to go yet but finally feel on the up and each day going be a test but yet a test to prove to me that i can do this i can over come it and i can feel like me again.. without the meds

---------- Post added at 00:43 ---------- Previous post was at 00:39 ----------

i am a 27 year old single mum .. got posnatal depression after my daughter who is now 13 months old..this started off my anixtey which i have before years before.. 6 months ago i went downhill and got to a point were i just wanted each day to end, didnt want be around people and cudnt c a future!! were i got to the point were my house has beecome my comfort soon up to the point were i wont let my children leave!!.. after ups and downs i have started anxitey managment and seeing a exposure therpoist i have tried to recover by myself and did nothing but go round in circles.. support is defo needed!! i always thought i was weak if i asked for help but sometimes u need it!!.. i have been perscribed citropram and even by being told that i wont suceed without is making me more determined to not take it as some might say its daft not to.. i see it as the easy way out and something that i will end up realying on why would i ever want to come off it and get back down to this agen?? maybe its just me?? .. so i am pushing myself forward my lit boy whos 3 was suppose start nursey but i couldnt let him go were today was the first time ive let him the anxitey was there but i didnt have a panic attack and even tho my home my comfort zone and i cant get far atm i found going for a walk and talking to a friend on the phone realli helped me .. am now taking it day by day instead worrying about this and that and have started to be able see a future and this all going away.. i no i have got a long way to go yet but finally feel on the up and each day going be a test but yet a test to prove to me that i can do this i can over come it and i can feel like me again.. without the meds Just remember that when life gets hard and you feel all alone, you mean the world to someone; and that someone calls you mum