PDA

View Full Version : Need to get out how I'm feeling

weevil
10-11-11, 14:01
I can't ever relax, I'm overly irritable, jumpy and completely worried all the time. I'm lucky I can sleep otherwise I'd have to spend more time away of my existence, waking up is horrible though. I think I can sleep because how I feel has me depressed though which isn't a great thing.

I'm afraid to go out, especially if that's going to need me to interact with people. But I don't have a sanctuary where I live either. Exactly what I'm afraid of outside I'm just as afraid of inside. This place isn't home, I have a housemate I don't know well and his girlfriend is staying over. I put a lot into where I live and am not comfortable with people I don't know well. I can't believe I forced myself to do this again earlier in the year. I'm moving out soon, I have to since I'm planning to leave town but I'm too terrified to even sort anything out to do with that. I'm probably moving back home with my Mum for a while. I was there for a week but had to come back for an appointment, I feel awful back here though. I feel like my nerves are shot and I can't cope with anything, it's all too much.

theharvestmouse
10-11-11, 16:59
try not to get worked up, I was like this about a week ago, I got in an absolute panic about everything. Are you on any medication? I went to the doctors last week and I told her how bad my anxiety was and she prescribed Citalopram. Since then I have managed to calm myself down and little by little took steps to try to carry on with life.

Just try to plan for when you leave town, I know its hard but even if you do 1 thing a day thats positive and a step forward then it will add up to getting you somewhere.

Take it slowly and dont think about too much, just the next hour in the day.

You can get through this.

weevil
10-11-11, 20:24
Thanks, I take an anti psychotic. It doesn't seem to do much for the anxiety but I think it might be keeping me stable. I can't take antidepressants anymore, they used to work but now have bad effects.

I should plan about moving but I feel too stuck due to having a housemate. All the furniture in here is mine so I shouldn't get rid of it too soon. I don't know how it's all going to work, I already delayed leaving a month for him and don't want to be forced to actually live here till Christmas. I just can't see him pulling his finger out and even looking for somewhere on his own, he does want to go but I think he'd stay here forever just to avoid moving or having to completely look after himself.

theharvestmouse
11-11-11, 20:53
try to tell him that you are moving your stuff out soon and that he needs to move out before christmas, see what he says. Make something up if you have to, if it helps make things happen.