PDA

View Full Version : weird feeling headaches?

johnevans7929
10-11-11, 16:24
when ever i get anxious i start getting headaches that feel weird, theyre not like tension type headaches that feel like a band around your head. they change places a lot and usually are sensative to movement. this really scares me a lot whenever i get them and i start thinking things like im anxious because of the headache and not the other way around and i have a brain tumor or something. do you guys have headaches that dont feel like tension headaches when your stressed? thanks for your help!!! :D

Helen1985
10-11-11, 17:05
Hey Hun,
I seem to get really odd headaches, the only way they go id if i lay down, it moves around my head and there is loads of pressure but at the same time feels lik my head is not right if that makes sence?? I always worry about Brain tumours so i no how u feel there!! xxx

johnevans7929
14-11-11, 17:31
yea sometimes i start to feel mine when im laying down and sometimes its the opposite, like ill just stop moving and theyll go away. i dont even know if mine are headaches, a lot of the time theyre just head pains that only stay for a little bit. i got an mri so hopefully no brain tumors lol ill find out soon