PDA

View Full Version : male anxiety sites at all.

evil monkey
11-11-11, 13:20
in the same way race for life is an essential women thing, as well as cancer research, does anyone know any male anxiety sites. wonder if guys dont feel comfortable being honest about their stuff....because they would get looked down on or thought less of or dismissed if they talked about the things they really wanted to talk about (we're supposed to be the tough ones) whereas maybe socially acceptable for women to let it out

Vanilla Sky
11-11-11, 16:49
You would not get looked down on or dismissed if you talked here . The world is changing and its up to men to make it more socially acceptable to let it out . Women would certainly give you support .

evil monkey
12-11-11, 13:21
Paige, thanks.

thats the thing tho isnt it...

describing a problem is only as hard as the listener makes it x

saying its up to us....thats making it our own fault if we dont describe it on the listeners terms, which would mean less honesty. it should be describing it on the terms of the person whos talking. whoever is describing the problem has to trust that the listener will accept what they are saying

its like if someone came to me with a problem, i would try and let them use whatever method to describe it as they needed to, i wouldn't say "its their fault that i dont understand"

Humly
12-11-11, 13:34
You know, you dont need to go anywhere else apart from here. There are many men here as well as women. Dont worry about what you are saying and how others will perceive it. Nobody is going to say that its your fault and that you should be able to handle it. Just get out what you want to say and you will always find that there is someone there who understands and is maybe gooing through the same thing. NMP is the place to be. Good luck in your quest.