PDA

View Full Version : ATOS Petition.

Bruno58
11-11-11, 16:12
Sign here...Done mine today, more needed..a lot more!

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/5828

eight days a week
11-11-11, 16:17
Many thanks for posting :)

Signed!

Mr.Jitters
11-11-11, 16:21
Signed and passed on to all contacts. Good to see it!

LucyR
11-11-11, 16:48
Hi, I have also signed this petition.

Bruno58
11-11-11, 20:45
Hi guys and gal...thanks for that, as usual its uphill all the way, not many know about the problems with ATOS...some don't care either which is a bit silly as you never know what's around the corner...

Onward !

J.

london
11-11-11, 21:30
done mate

Bruno58
11-11-11, 22:10
Cheers london:)

A short story...

I had an arrangement with my dentist for treatment on a regular basis, a monthly direct debit, 2 weeks ago I cancelled this payment, within 7 days the dentist sent a letter asking if this was a mistake on my part or the banks...no neither...!

I have written to the dentist (I've been with her for over 20 years) explaining that due to my physical condition I am unable to attend for any further treatment for the foreseeable future, she does know about my spine injury but doesn't know about the recent blood circulation trouble I am having and for which I am at the hospital to see a vascular surgeon next week...

I have also included with my letter some information about ATOS Healthcare:wacko: which I suspect she will have no clue about...I wonder if I will receive a response?....yeah right...:roflmao:

I still can't find a DEVIL smiley:mad:

J.

eight days a week
20-11-11, 17:48
Bump :)