PDA

View Full Version : Panic/depersonalization

mandshere2000
11-11-11, 22:28
Hi to all,
Not had a episode of the above for few weeks until today......been feeling really achey hot and cold, flu like symtoms for last few days etc but am also due for a period anyday and i do suffer with bad pms......no cold came and the achey body seems to have gone, so not sure whats going off there......but from about 2pm today started with the above on/off and just calmed down rom the latest one:scared11: was crying and so scared my partner said i went so white and then my face went bright red.....could my blood pressure be dropping and thats whats causing this feeling off depersonalization and is not enough blood getting to my brain:wacko: sorry if i sound a bit over the top.
Manda

empowered
12-11-11, 12:06
There are a lot of nasty tummy bugs out there at the moment and you could be having some symptoms of it - and fearing its panic back again which is a viscious circle:ohmy: My son who is 22 felt dreadful on the train this week going to London and desparately needed a loo - he managed to get off at a busy station and find one but it left him feeling yucky for the rest of the week and he's complained a churning tummy. He's better now, but I didn't want him associating this with panic etc and becoming like his mum:blush: Keep warm, well rested, drink plenty of fluids and even if it is a panic, so what? You've had some good times now and the length of time between the attacks will keep on getting longer until they are no more - could be a blip and no more.
Take care, Debs x

Jules147
12-11-11, 15:24
Depersonalisation and changes in body temperature are anxiety symptoms. It is your body and mind going into safe mode. I had them for months off and on. Now I don't get them at all. The paleness is blood being diverted to limbs for action. It's part of the fight/flight survival mechanism.