PDA

View Full Version : bloated and full!!

zippy
11-11-11, 23:57
My stomach always feels full.uncomfortable, terrible pains and nauseas.I had HA last year but my stomach wasnt like this. I never feel hungry and i have to force myself to eat.This cant possibly be anxiety, i wasnt even anxious before and my stomach just went crazy, full of pains and a constant uncomfortable feeling. Its been like this for over a week. Anyone else relate to this because its really scaring me. i just want to feel ok.

swgrl09
12-11-11, 00:16
have you been tested for any food allergies or maybe celiac? if its been a week might just be a bug coupled with anxiety

zippy
12-11-11, 00:27
no not been tested for those. i am scared and convinced myself i have ovarian cancer. I have been docs today an she gave me an internal and everything felt ok and waiting for a scan.

Greenman50
12-11-11, 01:02
Hi Zippy

I just came back on the forum after a long absense and just seen your post .
I,ve had the same for over a year , but its 90 % better now:yesyes:
Any form of anxiety hits my stomach , i feel bloated , full , burp for england , and i lump in my throat feeling :mad:
I,m male in my fortys btw , but the bloated and full feeling sounds like what 20 % of the population has , hyperacidity , its crap !
Keep in contact with dr , but its acid i,m sure , the more you pannick the worse it gets , i burn,t my insides through anxiety and have been on stomach meds for a year and i,m only just getting over the bloated feeling .
We l HA sufferer,s think the worse but its just excess acid imho , nothing more .
I,m signing off the forum for awhile........

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?p=899352&posted=1#post899352

But my email addy is always open to pm,s if i can offer my own experienes on citralaram , stomach meds etc..

I,m sure your fine like 99% of the peeps that post on here are , its anxiety thats kicking in.

Have a nice weekend ....my bloated stomach / etc is still with me but after 12 months i get weeks off and back to normal followed by weeks of problems , after 12 months i now know its nothing seriuos .

Take care :hugs:

---------- Post added at 01:02 ---------- Previous post was at 00:53 ----------

Me again :)......just re read your post thats it been like this for over a week ....... i honestly think (know) it will go away , my wife had exactly the same , i worried for her :huh:, it lasted a month or so and was ibs according to the Dr and that was 4 years ago , she has had it on and off since but is fine .

PinkRoxy
12-11-11, 06:44
Sounds like your digestion is playing up.
If you are stressed and anxious then this def can cause it.
I would try getting some aloe vera juice or even some probiotics as that often helps and try having pepermint tea and sipping on that with good quality honey.

I get this problem all the time I am diagnosed IBS for five years and also going to get tested for endometriosis.

But generally when I am having a stomach flare up I just take the things Ive mentioned above and it usually helps alot.

If symptom persist see your doctor, it could be IBS or something like that.

zippy
12-11-11, 11:21
So is it normal to feel full all the time and be full of wind and pains? I feel if this would subside i can accept its anxiety and move on but when somethings there all the time i think theres something serious going on. I am scared to eat even though i never fancy any food because i dont want all the pains and wind to start on top of feeling full. I wake up 5 hours after taking a diazepam and for the first few seconds i feel calm until my mind thinks oh no what do i feel like today and then i focus on my stomach etc and it all starts again. I am constantly crying and feel i am detatching myself and nothing feels real, i am just consumed in feeling i am dying. I wish it would just go away.

always-ill
12-11-11, 12:41
Hi
Ive been lurking on the forums for a couple of weeks and reading all the posts about stomach issues. I am also going through a serious health panic due to pains and bloating which started a couple of weeks ago, well, actually started a couple of months ago with some intermittant feelings of discomfort very low down above my pubic bone but wasnt really concerned at the time, then I read an article in a magazine which sent me into a panic which is how Ive been ever since. I had a blood test on Wednesday for all the regular stuff, thyroid, blood count, celiac etc.. but also had one for OC as thats what Im worried about. I am absolutely terrified, Ive not slept properly for two weeks, I feel awful and these symptoms are present all the time at varying degrees.
Zippy, our symptoms are very nearly identical, low down pain, bloating, feeling full, very gassy, passing lots of air, both ends, feeling sick, not being able to eat, (very very unusual for me, I live for food and am on a constant diet), I also have sensation of wanting to wee a lot, I have been waking every night wanting to go, but then only having a normal/small wee, its almost like mild cystitis but Ive had my water checked too and not heard anything back about that so assuming it was ok. I was awake at 4.30am this morning just reading posts on here, til 7.00 then went back to sleep again, just from sheer exhaustion.
I am so scared, I just cant function and I feel so guilty that my family are suffering too as a consequence. It is all so consuming, but this forum really does help with knowing that I am not alone.
Sorry for the rant.

miggymoggy
16-11-11, 18:27
Hiya
I wanted to make you all feel better. I am a female with all of the above problems, feeling full and uncomfortable, all sorts of horrible pains and noises and griping, however, I had a full hysterectomy and my ovaries removed so my certainly can't be OC so therefore if you are having the same it could easily be the same as me.
I don't know what's wrong but I am assuming IBS caused by anxiety.
Hope this makes you all feel a bit better x

Greenman50
16-11-11, 19:23
So is it normal to feel full all the time and be full of wind and pains? I feel if this would subside i can accept its anxiety and move on but when somethings there all the time i think theres something serious going on. I am scared to eat even though i never fancy any food because i dont want all the pains and wind to start on top of feeling full. I wake up 5 hours after taking a diazepam and for the first few seconds i feel calm until my mind thinks oh no what do i feel like today and then i focus on my stomach etc and it all starts again. I am constantly crying and feel i am detatching myself and nothing feels real, i am just consumed in feeling i am dying. I wish it would just go away.

That was exactly how i was .
Mine all anxiety causeing the issues it was b loody awefull i feel for you . The more i pannicked , the worse my stomach was , the worse my stomach was the more i pannicked . I couldn,t swallow through wing , acid and my throat was burn,t with excessive acid . Eventually i,d had it that long i could do nothing but accept it and it slowly went with the stomach meds . I also ended up on the citralapram ffor anxiety and depression .
Its amazeing what anxiety can do to your body , especially the stomach

zippy
16-11-11, 20:18
I know this nausea is awful, i wont let myself believe anxiety can cause all this.

Greenman50
17-11-11, 00:19
Nausea can also be a Side effect of excees stomach acid , not my words but my docs . They asked if i felt nausea but i didn,t . They prescribed another pil for this anyway as it had something to do with possibly helping closeing the valve iirc to stop acid from burning my throat but never worked at the time .

steven67
22-11-11, 01:11
its sounds like me thought i got rid of this, mind you i used to have it really bad. want to know what i have IBS CAUSED BY ANXIETY its winter and i am in the house to much and i think to much, so i am out for a bike ride tomorrow bike riding, power walking anything just get out in the fresh air people, thinking gets worry ,worry gets to anxiety ,anxiety gets pain ,and pain gets to messing us up, ha for 7 yrs and ibs for 5 yrs take care steve

AllInMyHead
22-11-11, 11:16
i wont let myself believe anxiety can cause all this.

It's very difficult, but accepting that anxiety is at the root of your health issues is probably something you're going to have to do before you can get better