PDA

View Full Version : cold or flu?

hezza19
12-11-11, 15:44
Two days ago from today, I felt really ill at about 11am, I slept this off for about 3 hours and didn't feel badly for rest of the day, then I woke up yesterday and when moving my neck to the right side it would hurt, I drank that afternoon and felt alright until the alcohol wore off, I went outside to get a lift back home I was shivering even though was wearing a coat and a jumper, I went home and fell to sleep and now woke up this morning to the neck ache, nose blocked 10x more than usual(I have sinus issues anyway) feeling hot but outside getting cold chills and can't hardly walk at all, I have slept for about 12hours total since last night.

Is this flu or just a common cold and how long should it last, do you think it will get worse tommorow :(

nomorepanic
12-11-11, 15:51
By all accounts the flu knocks you out and you would not be able to do much so a cold I think

Mirabelle
12-11-11, 15:51
Sounds like a heavy cold. Will last around 7 days but you may feel a bit better tomorrow.
xx

lordmac001
16-11-11, 06:58
What are the 4 main symptoms?
We all know them, and we know how terrible they can be - headaches, stuffy nose, sore throat and body pain – and Crocin Cold n' Flu will target them all, fast and effectively.