PDA

View Full Version : an unbelievable book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imported_n/a
20-04-04, 20:14
:Dhi guys ,,a little tip for you if you can manage to get to the library??i did last year when i was peticulary bad with agraphobia i pushed myself to get there ,,and was really glad i did ,,i got a book called,,;HIDDEN FEARS SELF HELP FOR ANXIETY AND PHOBIAS; absolutly a brilliant book ,really all you need to know and a really big help for me ,hope it helps you ,,oh sorry the name of the author is ,HELEN FRANKS, HA HA HA I GOT THE BOOK LAST YEAR AND COULDNT GET BACK TO THE LIBRARY TO TAKE IT BACK AND NOW THE BOOK IS 8 MONTHS OVERDUE OH DEAR,, NOW I have the courage to take it back i dont want to because it is such a great help,,do hope you try it good luck,,darrenxxxx[8D]

apm
20-04-04, 21:05
Nice one Darren! Glad you've found a book that helps you. Maybe you could go to the library and renew it?? That way you get a trip out, and to keep the book.

keep it up!

Alex.

Outside a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
-Groucho Marx.

imported_n/a
20-04-04, 21:25
:)hi alex thanks mate,,i am a little afraid of taking it back now cause of the fine they will impose oh no,,i could make it there now no problem ,after all this time if i pay the fine do you think they would still renew it ,,thanks again alex,,darren:D

nomorepanic
22-04-04, 21:09
Darren

I have added the book to my reading page on the website (not uploaded as yet though). On Amazon it costs from £1.70 so a real bargain eh?

Glad it helped you anyway and thanks for the info.

Nicola