PDA

View Full Version : hey ppl

ciccone-hassell
13-11-11, 16:25
hey mark ere yet again :( well heartburn totally went away which in fareness was thanks to advice from my practice nurse " have 1 tablet losec 20mg " right before my last meal at night omg cant beleve its worked so well :) thats the good :) news , but here comes another issuse :( 4 weeks ago i had to do some carpet cleaning using what we call a " bonnet mop " basicly its a buffer with tank on and its glides on carpet with a wooly pad on it " i had to clean alot of carpet + there was liftin + twisting + machine kept jolting my body , i ached abit after but never thought anything of it till the next day had back pain on my right hip and pain in colon when machine kept bumpin aganst me , it got alittle better then the weekend after i had to use another machince at other place " once again heavy machine pullin and pushin " add the contonst achin and rung doc 2 weeks after he said its muscle damage " i was glad " then work m8 started feedin info sayin it sounds serious " i no who should i listen to its a easy question isnt it but HELLO u no what i'm like " lol " so started visiting DR GOOGLE :shrug: i no silly :mad: silly me :doh: but i did :( now convinsted meself i have apedix problem omg grrrrrrrr:doh: i went to docs thursday as i though i had water infection he checked thats was ok and he had good squezze on my tummy etc and the did the norm checking eyes and pulse but all was fine , just cant stop worrying as normal its really controlin mylife , i'm awaiting cbt for health anxitey i just feel wouldnt it be easyer if i just went sleep and died like that :weep: i'm just fed up with bein a pain to everyone and my family i feel my life will never be free from this :weep: i'm constantly low , scared , upset , worryed , i'm sorry if i bore anyone or make them feel lower i dont wanna do that i just feel i need to talk thats all , all my kindest love and respect to all , rather down marky today :weep::weep::weep::bighug1:

pinkdove
13-11-11, 16:34
Hey mark you are not being a problem at all, i can tell you my husband is a carpet cleaner, and often gets pain after using the machine for long periods, but unlike us he has no anxiety, and the pain always goes away, try to talk to family and friends about the way you feel, it will help, and hey, things will get better, wishing you all the best x

ciccone-hassell
13-11-11, 16:35
hey thank you " pinkdove " thats very kind of you x

AllInMyHead
13-11-11, 16:56
Hi Mark, I had aches and pains in my arms and legs for ages (a couple of months) that wouldn't go away. As soon as I stopped being anxious about it (which took some doing, let me tell you!), they got better.

I bet it is your anxiety that is keeping it sore. Focussing on it doesn't help, but also I bet you are prodding and poking to see if it still hurts, and thinking 'does it still hurt when I do this', etc. Force yourself to stop checking and you will stop thinking about it and it will get better, I promise :hugs:

ciccone-hassell
14-11-11, 14:09
omg thats me to a tea i'm constantly pushin and pokin and touch it all the time " whoops hehe how did u no lol ,, u right tho i'm gunna try really hard noto focus on it as much as i can , :hugs: