PDA

View Full Version : Pain moved from groin to...

southernbelle
14-11-11, 00:21
I wrote last week (or so) about having a pain in my groin area & being terrified of anything involving my ovaries or uterus. Well, the pain has shifted & is now across my pubic bone area. It isn't constant & it is pretty hard to explain. I've already been to my gyno to get everything checked out, but the pubic bone pain wasn't present when I saw her...Now I'm nervous all over again & don't know if I should see my GP about this pain. I'm wondering if it's my bladder or if I have a UTI or if it could be muscular?
It's kind of driving me a little crazy. I'd like to think that if it was something to do with my organs that I'd be in constant pain & that it wouldn't come and go with movements, etc.
Anyone experience something similar? Trying not to flip out:)

southernbelle
16-11-11, 20:09
Really, no one? Well that makes it worse...

southernbelle
22-11-11, 03:19
OK. So the pain has gotten a little better, but it is still there from time to time. Could this be a hormonal change, perhaps? Sometimes the pain is in my back, but it's mainly on my left side now & doesn't switch sides or change...thoughts?

Jhcdmom
22-11-11, 05:21
Hi, maybe you should go and have a urine culture done. It sounds a little like kidney stones. I have had them several times. It involves pain that moves along back and groin, usually on one side only. Hope that helps:)

Tinkerbellx
23-11-11, 20:23
Hi, is your pain like where you knicker line is - along it? If so, I have pain there and haven't a clue why or what it is. No urine infection and I've had an ultrasound and my ovaries/uterus and everything else there is fine so I've drawn a blank - seeing doctor again tomorrow.

Liliana83
25-11-11, 13:40
We're not doctors here...go check it checked out. I'm sure it's nothing too serious..