PDA

View Full Version : had enough of.....

ljd
14-11-11, 11:21
me, life, studying, everything really and I dont know if i can do this anymore its all just too much. Im so tired not sleeping, this past week has just been really bad and i dont know why. I guess loads of stuff going on and maybe its just built up.......Havent felt this bad for a while, struggling to pick myself up. Scared, tired feel so alone with it all my fault cos i hide it all and just carry on as usual but struggling to do that just now, so when i dont have to work or study i just hide myself away......

Ive had enough i want my life back, i want to be the person i am who goes away travelling, who enjoys life, not this shite, bad, horrible, stupid, evil person i am....

probably not making much sense, sitting here crying and trying to study and distract myself from hurting myself but i dont know if its working..... oh well doesnt matter..... sorry to ramble on.....

Humly
14-11-11, 11:43
Hi. I know you dont want to but please ring your doctor now and make an appointment. There comes a time when you have to take that step and get the help you need. Sometimes you cant do it on your own. Even going in there and talking about it makes a difference and if you feel you cant talk, write it down. it will be worth it to get you back to your old self.