PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal?

zippy
14-11-11, 16:06
I have had no appetite,stomach issues,loose bowels,feeling full. Do any of you feel different a hundred times in the day? I felt sick all day and then about 2 o clock ish i didnt feel as bad so i started making some food and i started feeling sick and shaky and awful again and my legs were like jelly. I try to distract myself and cant get my head round how you can feel calm one minute and then feel awful the next!!! This just fuels my feelings that somethings going on.

austinali66
14-11-11, 16:50
The nausea and lack of appetite is really bothering me at the moment. I usually love my food but have no interest in food. I have been Getting really worried about these symptoms even though I know they are classic depression and anxiety things but can't help worrying. What with sleep deprivation not a good mix!

zippy
14-11-11, 16:54
Yes i usually love my food but there isnt any food i fancy. I have to force myself to eat because if i lose weight i start panicing more. I also get all kinds of pains after i have eaten. I am waiting for a pelvic scan because i have convinced myself i have ovarian cancer.

Michelle24
14-11-11, 18:57
I have lost almost 2 stone in weight in 7 weeks as my appatite is away to f**k with my anxiety...every one keeps telling me how great i look but im convinced im ill.....

kah
14-11-11, 19:11
Yes i usually love my food but there isnt any food i fancy. I have to force myself to eat because if i lose weight i start panicing more. I also get all kinds of pains after i have eaten. I am waiting for a pelvic scan because i have convinced myself i have ovarian cancer.

Hey there,
I said in another of your posts that your symptoms sound like IBS to me. If that's the case it's very common to have stomach pains after you eat. I'm not recommending googling at all but in this case I think if you take a look at the symptoms of IBS you'll see that your's match exactly.
Also, I'm just the same, as soon as my HA takes hold I can't eat a thing and I feel nauseous, dizzy, just plain awful! It's classic anxiety!!

K xx

zippy
14-11-11, 19:12
I know i am just picking at sweets and rubbish because i cant stomach a big meal. Its worrying me because this has gone on for 2 weeks. Doc has felt my stomach and cant feel anything but i am waiting for a pelvic scan.