PDA

View Full Version : bowels

Em.ma
14-11-11, 17:44
Hi.
(dont read on if dont like the subject) !
:)

anyway....
my bowel movement earlier was brown with two little black lines in it.
It worries me as my bowels change all the time. consitpation to loose a lot and last year i had severe tummy cramps for 6 months were i would cry and couldnt walk as i was in pain all the time. a little worried about this :( x

---------- Post added at 17:31 ---------- Previous post was at 16:32 ----------

i cant cope after seeing the black bits

---------- Post added at 17:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:31 ----------

i seriolsly think i have cancer.

debs71
14-11-11, 17:51
Emma,

Why are you examining your poo that closely hun?? I wouldn't worry.

Your symptoms are typical of a stressed bowel/IBS, and nothing more. An indication of cancer is not what you describe. There are other more acute symptoms that I will not list and please don't Google them either!!! Swinging between constipation and loose movements is a classic IBS sign.

I have had all of your symptoms. I have IBS and this month has been horrendous...tummy cramps, bloating, constipation and feeling crappy all the time.

There are things you can take that do help: Green tea, aloe vera juice, peppermint tea, are just a few. Buscopan is brilliant for cramps (you can buy it over the counter now)

Hope this helps.x:hugs:

Em.ma
14-11-11, 19:39
Thank You. I just remmeber the cramps b4 anxiety but my diet was bad. energy drinks, coke, chocolate and crispis all the time. not good.
I dont know why i examine stuff i guess its just my way of trying to spot stuff thats unusual and keep my self safe. :)

debs71
14-11-11, 19:51
I hope you I didn't come across as harsh about examining the poo Emma....I din't mean to hun!

I know what it is like to worry about stuff....been there, done that, got the t shirt!

It is natural with anxiety to keep an eye on everything, I know.

xx:hugs:

Em.ma
14-11-11, 20:22
No not at all, you didnt come accross that way. Sometimes harshness can be good for me- helps with irrational thoughts lol x