PDA

View Full Version : Fab daughter

anne60
15-11-11, 11:38
:hugs: :yesyes:

A MASSIVE, MASSIVE WELL DONE TO LISA FOR VISITING OUR BIG SHOPPING CENTRE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS. SO VERY PROUD OF YOU DEAR.
LOVE YOU MUCH LOADS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
:bighug1:

pinkdove
15-11-11, 11:40
You must be so proud of her, well done to her, i know what a big step it is, and too have a caring supportive mum is just fantastic. hope she enjoyed it xx

Vanilla Sky
15-11-11, 12:45
Go Lisa .... Lol :bighug1:

Hayley1982
15-11-11, 13:12
Well done Lisa :hugs::hugs::hugs: xx

london
15-11-11, 13:32
well doon
god bless

weeble40
15-11-11, 13:54
well i hope you dint forget my pressie, well done mate proud of you, and love you to anne xxxxxx

bottleblond
15-11-11, 17:07
Thank you Mothership and thank you folks. :hugs:

I have to say that after being severely agoraphobic for a number of years now, the past few months have been a complete turn around for me.

I'm now completely fine with supermarkets so was time to take things a step further. So 'The Centre' it was. :ohmy:

I have to admit, i was absolutely bricking it as this was me facing my very worst fear. Since i was last there, it has completely changes. It's about 10 times bigger, infact i think it's now one of the biggest shopping complexes in the UK . I had never been in this one before so i didn't have any consept of direction and i didn't know where the exits were. :scared15:

I'll put a pic up so people can see the size of this bloomin thing...
http://building.dow.com/eu/gbr/en/image/case-elements.jpg

It's monserous as you can see so probably an agoraphobics worst nightmare. Was certainly mine.

Anyway i went in one part then we came out and had a coffee In McDonald till i stopped shaking. Lol...Then went back in and walked down another part.

I have never been so blimin scared in such a long time. It will take time and plenty more visits for me to ever feel even close to comfortable but i will keep at it.

Never say never poppets. If i got to the stage where i could do this then you can too. :hugs:

suzy-sue
15-11-11, 17:56
WELL DONE BEEB ...:yahoo::yahoo: so proud of you .Keep up the good work .Luv lilo :yahoo::bighug1::flowers:xx

bottleblond
15-11-11, 17:59
Thank you Lil :hugs: xxx

diane07
15-11-11, 18:53
:yahoo: you did fantastic matey as i knew you would.

It will get easier and easier over time, and well done you for your fighting spirit.

You didn't run, you stayed and had a coffee and went at it again :yahoo:

That is something to be very very proud of.

Well done BB xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KK77
15-11-11, 19:38
http://b.vimeocdn.com/ps/160/160894_300.jpg

So pleased for you comrade BB... Hope you continue to go from strength to strength - especially once you work out where all those pesky exits are hehe.

PS Did you not bump into Donald in McDs? I'd love a red curly wig! ;)

bottleblond
15-11-11, 19:53
Thank you Bootsie and MM :hugs:

BB would just like to say that all you shop-a-holics are stark raving bonkers. :roflmao:

MM...Was Donalds day off. Most disapointing. :lac:

I must mention that after that ordeal, i went to the BIG Morrisons in Livi to do some shopping and i accidentally rewarded myself with a stuffed one and some *AHEMS* :blush:

BB and Bootie are going to the feathers later so please join us.:yahoo:

nomorepanic
15-11-11, 20:01
Well done mate - I am so pleased for you. What a massive achievement xx

bottleblond
15-11-11, 20:02
Thank you Nic...I'll get to one of those dang meet-ups yet. :yesyes: xx

diane07
15-11-11, 20:05
Feathers :ohmy:

Thought you said the flying duck BB :doh:

Let me just kick my shoes off and run down the road, be there in a jiffy chuck!!!!

bottleblond
15-11-11, 20:39
Get a move on woman. I'm on my 7th drink already. :doh: