PDA

View Full Version : If u can't eat try complan milkshakes!!

nicola1980
16-11-11, 11:58
Hi im really struggling to eat at the min due to my anxiety and panic attacks, ive lost 2 stone in weight and look v thin plus when gp dipped my urine sample the other day it showed keytones which shows im not eating so i got a bit of a telling off!! I brought some chocolate complan milkshake yesterday recommended by the pharmacist which is equivalent to a light meal if made with whole milk and i actually managed to drink it!! it tasted quite nice actually!! just had another one now today, they have all the vitamins etc ur body needs from food so id recommend giving them a go to anyone who is struggling with low/no appetite, u can make a glass up and keep it in the fridge and just keep having a sip if u can't stomach all of it!! they do diff flavours too not just chocolate!! xx

diane07
16-11-11, 12:01
There is also another one called "Build up", exactly the same as complan but more flavours, they do a soup in it aswell, full of vitamins, if you have a particular flavour that the pharmacy doesn't have they will always order it in for you.

di xx

nicola1980
16-11-11, 12:12
There is also another one called "Build up", exactly the same as complan but more flavours, they do a soup in it aswell, full of vitamins, if you have a particular flavour that the pharmacy doesn't have they will always order it in for you.

di xx
Ill have a look for that, might beable to manage soup when im bored of drinking these milkshakes!! xx

amandaj
16-11-11, 12:41
you can also get ensure off the dr there not bad i had them for ages when couldnt eat also cup a soup is good x

nicola1980
16-11-11, 12:49
Ive just brought some cup a soups today!! im determined to beat this anxiety/panic but im so thin and weak at the moment i need to build myself up (which is hard when u can't face food) was recommended to start taking the vitamins sanatogen A-Z complete aswel once a day so started on them yesterday too xx

Magic
16-11-11, 13:41
Good for you Nicola, I remember complan .Is very good xx