PDA

View Full Version : adrenalin.

zippy
16-11-11, 17:11
Do any of you not get necessarily the adrenalin rushes all the time but more like just a constant feeling of doom in the pit of your stomach? Last time i had anxiety symptoms last year it was mostly adrenalin rushes but this time its a mixture of the two. Thats why i was doubting it was anxiety because its totally different symptoms this time. And i had nausea last time on and off but not constant like this time.

spacebunnyx
16-11-11, 17:27
Zippy, I feel like this.. I feel really tired and lethargic as well. Everything is an effort. I get moments of adrenaline- but they are rare.. It's more of an "oh no.. i dont want to die" feeling :-( and the nausea as well... i feel so sick at the moment.. i've felt like this for two weeks now.

xxx

12ema
16-11-11, 18:04
sorry to hear your having a bad time ..its all anxiety. Even though it feels like something much worse!dont worry its not . I used to feel sick all the time and couldnt eat. Now i just get it on and off along with a suffocating feeeling which is awful. And that dreaded feeling in the pit of your stomach an adrenaline rushes..think we gotto try an distract our minds as much as we possibly can otherwise thease feelings just take over and its all we can think about ! Easier said than done though..

zippy
16-11-11, 20:20
Even if you dont feel that anxious can the nausea be still there?

spacebunnyx
16-11-11, 21:27
zippy, i get anxiety symptoms before i realise im anxious (get reflux and regurgitation)... its in your subconcious i think... the mind is powerful! xxx