PDA

View Full Version : past help???

suzi
29-05-06, 18:34
is it just me or does anyone else feeling like their past all help? i joined this website months ago but i find it so hard to write down the true way i feel thats why i havent posted, but now im scared. iv been agoraphobic for nearly 6 years now im 23 and housebound. i also have depression. i have a keyworker that comes to my house and talks to me and im on meds too. ive tried help groups cbt all different types of meds im scared that this is it for me that ill always be this way. i know this is selfish but im angry how much ive missed out on. im so down at the moment i just cant handle getting up everyday now. my counsellor wants the 'intensive' team to come out to me their worried ill try to hurt myself again. i appreciate the support they give me it really is the only support i have(long story) but sometimes i just wished theyd go away and leave me alone. i feel like ive run up to a brick wall. 1 step forward 20 back why is everything so hard??

scoobygirl2005
29-05-06, 18:54
Aw hunni. I know what you mean, something good happens and then you think you are moving on and then you just go back to the start. Don't give up hunni. You have got to try and be strong. Keep focusing on the positive things. You will not always be like this, you just need to keep going and don't give up hunni. Things will get better for you.

Scooby2005
x x

andrew
29-05-06, 21:21
hi suzi,

sorry to read your feeling so down and without hope about the future. do try and find somewhere to share all your feelings, it might help.

anxiety can make life very hard, its just how it is. you can recover suzi, dont stop trying. take care .. andrew