PDA

View Full Version : Feeling strange again

Liviguy
17-11-11, 14:14
Hey all,

I've been feeling pretty good now for a good while but the last couple of weeks I really feel like I am declining fast. Every day seems to throw up another issue. My health, kids health, money worries, just the usual day to day stresses. I seem to be taking them a lot harder than usual though.

I'm having trouble sleeping, feel light headed a lot, temper is really short. It all builds up over a period and then eventually I just lose it and break down in tears.

The last few nights have been awful. As soon as I start dozing in bed I get a horrible dizzy feeling which feels like an electric shock. Wakes me up again. It happens multiple times until I finally drop off. Then when morning comes I feel like I haven't slept.

Looks like I'm going to have to battle on again until this new wave of wierdness passes.

Kate21
17-11-11, 23:18
Yeah I'm feeling a bit the same. Been coping well over the past few weeks but I have to go back home tommorow for my mums birthday and going home makes me anxious (not due to my parents) it just makes me think about stuff I don't want to.
The light-headedness/temper you describe is like me too, I wonder if it's lack of sleep, do you ever feel unbalanced at all?

Liviguy
18-11-11, 18:20
The unbalanced feeling has returned yes. Need to hold onto things when standing still for fear or falling over.