PDA

View Full Version : Panic

Debbie
20-04-04, 23:41
My first panic attack happend when my family and I went on holidays to spain. My husband and I brought our 2 young sons, Jason was only a baby at the time and he was a little tornado:) aways into everything and I guess I worried about him trying to get into everthing. He would have been just gone 1 at the time, and learning to walk. I felt stressed from the moment we left Ireland! He ran the full length of the airport with me running after him and this was before we even entered the plane!! Holiday went great,the kids enjoyed it!! On the flight back I suddenly felt so unwell and I really thought that I was having a heart attack. The attendents were great and explained what was happening. I endend up going into hospital when I got back because I could just not breath right and my heart was going so fast. I now know what was happening to me, but god it was terrible at the time when they had my connected to heart monitors, just to make sure that I wasn't having a heart attack. My Doc has been great and has tried to help me as best he can. I just wish that I never had them and that I could go a week without worrying that one might attack. I refuse to go on a pane. I face everything else that has caused an attack but this is the one that I just can't do. I know that it has to be done but I just can't

Debbie Quigley

kate
21-04-04, 10:52
Debbie,

I have replied to your other post.

Kate x

Caitlyn89
30-05-04, 01:38
Hey debbie your new like me! My mom's name is debbie...im terrified of planes i've never been on one. I think i would get claustrophobic and panic that i would get sick from the take off (im a emetophobic). Email me anytime ! xixcaitlynxix@aol.com