PDA

View Full Version : weird feeling. med or anxiety?

Lilyblue
18-11-11, 12:28
I got a weid taste in mouth, if suck in air my tongue feels weird too.likke tingling. I upped dose to 75mg dosulepin last night so don't know if that.
I feel so tired, a painful headache has just started, feel sick.
Also I feel totally diff as also got a work related interview at JC in an hour, but I don't feel the anxiety symptoms I usually get. Even though i'm dreading it, don't wanna be there too long, and hoping my diazepam doesn't affect the dosulepin I took last night.

Be glad when interview over, don't know why they making me go, my mum had to cancel work to go with me.
Feel like i'm gonna breakdown and panic and cry infront of everyone when there, also bowels might explode.

regal
18-11-11, 16:09
sounds like stress related. Just rest and give your body enough time to recover.

mummyanxious
18-03-14, 12:13
I know this is a very old post but I just came across it as this tongue thing with the air is exactly what happened to me on sertraline. Does anyone know what this is?

MyNameIsTerry
18-03-14, 23:09
I know this is a very old post but I just came across it as this tongue thing with the air is exactly what happened to me on sertraline. Does anyone know what this is?

Im not on it, but looked it up and the 1 in 1000 people section includee tongue problems.