PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back panick attack

bonnie1980
18-11-11, 12:34
:weep: Hello No More Panic people hope you are all well. :yesyes: I had a nervouse brack down about 2 years ago and i was the worst time of my life but i found this sight and it became my best friend. Now 2 years on i am back as i am getting all them feelings again where i dont want to go out my heart is racing all the time i suffer with depprestion, anxiety and panic attacks. I was rushed into hospital on monday as my B/P was 166/103 so i was not to good. So now i am constantly worried i am going to die at any min or more so in my sleep so there for i dont sleep so that makes my anxiety worse so that sets off my panic attacks. i dont know if i can carry on like this i dont want to die it scares the c**p out of me. I dont know what to do anymore i have 3 children a 10 year old girl who is ver hormonal a 3 year old girl who is very headstrong and stubbon and a 7 year old boy with special needs. My hubby is in the army we have just moved to Germany we have been here 10 weeks for them to tern round and say we have to move back as there isnt the care my son needs. So yes a little stressed right now but what can i do i do try and chill but with my children and a hubby that dosnt understand what can i do :weep: Thank you for reading this sorry if its abit allover the place but thats just me xxx

william wallace
18-11-11, 12:51
Hi Bonnie.
Having a shit day myself so all I can offer is a:hugs:

bonnie1980
18-11-11, 13:00
thank you most appriseated x:)

chappers1980
21-11-11, 20:17
Its ok to have blips from time to time. I've been struggling again after 2 years of being symptom free as well. However this time i'm not as bad as i noticed the signs and have got help sooner. You will come out of the other side as you've done it before and you are stronger than you think.

Take care x