PDA

View Full Version : stomach sensitivity

Rachel W
18-11-11, 19:02
Hi guys,

I am usually someone who has a pretty tough stomach. I eat fast, eat many things without any real problems. Occasionally I have a bit of indigestion, but limited compared to many. Used to get wind pain periodically as a teenager, but since being an adult even this had lessened.

On Tuesday I got really bad pain in the upper back, and it just happened to coincide with a place that I had banged the day before (someone had left a fridge door open right behind me and when I stepped back into it, it hit me just to the right of my spine). However, after a bit of the pain I realised I had gas in the stomach. I drank some tea with ginger and I began to burp and by the evening I felt a lot better. However since then my stomach has still felt slightly windy and has been sensitive right under the ribs, especially when I walk and lie on my side, and also when I press. Is it possible that pain from the stretching of the wall is just a bit sensitive (it has been four days). I have been pretty much sitting and leaning forward at the computer so not sure if this is aggravating it. Is there anything I could take to help?

Thanks so much.

Rachel